"Welcome to the Church of the Holy Cabbage. Lettuce pray."

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sat., 24 Sept. 2011

What did I eat today?


This morning I had an oatmeal raisin Luna bar.  I'm still not sure what to think about these "health bars". The Luna bar tasted good enough, but it claims "all natural" ingredients which basically means nothing.  The frosting on top looked very artificial, but like I said, it tasted like oatmeal raisin.

1 cup coffee with 1 tsp coconut creamer.
1 cup organic raspberry Earl black tea.  So good on a cold day.

A handful of spinach.
Water.

Some kind of soup concoction that I am working on writing up; it included a good base of pumpkin puree, veggie broth, thyme, cinnamon, and chili powder.  I will be posting that recipe in a few.  It was so good that my kids had three servings each.

I also ate a handful of jalapeno chips (and by that, I mean that I reached into the bag, pulled out a handful, put the bag on top of the fridge, and ran away wind-like), a few pretzels, and two red vines.

No comments:

Post a Comment